Explore our Blog
How to Add a Deal to your Listing
11 Apr 2018
Adding a Deal to Your Listing
- You may add a Deal to your listing by logging into your account, selecting your listing, and then clicking "Add deal" from your account.
- Create a Title for your Deal. Use something descriptive and interesting so it catches people's attention.
- Enter a Summary Description which is shown before someone selects your Deal
- Enter a Detailed Description which is shown after someone selects your deal.
- Edit the Terms of your Deal as desired.
- Upload a picture under "Thumbnail" (must be 1.5MB or less). Choose something eye catching.
- Enter some Keywords that someone might use when searching for your deal.
- Enter Start and End dates for your deal
- Choose if you want to offer a Fixed Value or a Percentage Off
- Enter the original price for the item under "Item Value",
- If you chose a Fixed Value then enter the price you're selling the item for under "Discount Value"
- If you chose a Percentage Off just enter the percentage you'd like to discount the item.
- To create a Deal that's Free you may enter 0 for the Discount Value and your deal will read "Free" when displayed.
- Enter the total number of discounts you'd like to offer. For an unlimited number just enter a very high number. You can always edit your deal later to add more if needed.
- Enter any SEO information desired or leave it blank - this information is used for search engines such as Google to index the deal and display it when searched for.
- Click "Save"