Explore our Blog
How to Add a Listing
11 Apr 2018
If you're an Oily Vendor and you'd like to add a Listing or Event just follow these simple instructions:
- Go to our Advertise page at https://oilymarketplace.com/advertise
- Choose a listing package. For Events be sure to choose the "Event Options" tab
- Free listings are always free and will never be charged.
- Click the "Sign Up" button under whichever package you choose
- Enter a Title for your listing. Ususally this is the name of your business or product.
- Select any Categories that match your business (total number of categories that can be selected is indicated above the category choices).
- Categories are a popular way for visitors to search for similar listings. When someone clicks a category all listings that have chosen that category are displayed.
- If you chose a Paid Listing choose the method you would like to pay with. You will not have to enter any payment information at this time.
- Click "Continue"
- If you already have an account please select the "Already a member - Log in here" link. Otherwise create an account by entering the required information.
- Complete your listing information. You should try to include at least your Title, Categories, Keywords, Summary Description, Detailed Description, and any pictures you want associated with your listing (please include at least one).
- Click "Save" when done.
Your listing will now be sent to our editors for approval. Once you have been approved you may log into your account by going to the "Log In" link at the top of our website.
Editing and Completing Payment for your Listing
- Log into your account and select the listing you'd like to edit or pay for
- If you would like to complete payment select "Click here to pay for your listing"
- Listings will not appear in our directory unless they are paid for (free listings have no payment requirements and will always be free).
- To edit your listing select "Edit"
- Make any changes you'd like to make and then select "Save" when done.