Plain English Listing Rules:
- Non-Compete with Young Living: We do not allow listings or advertisements for competing essential oil brands or competing products to those that Young Living Essential Oils sells (i.e. competing make-up brands, cleaning supplies, dietary supplements, etc). You may advertise Young Living Essential Oils and/or other Young Living Essential Oils products.
- Prohibited Listings/Banners: No MLM's/Network Marketing Businesses (with sole exception given to YL Businesses), No Firearms/Ammunition, No Fireworks, No Illegal Content, No Controlled Substances, Nothing to do with Smoking, No Drinking/Alcohol/Alcoholic Beverages, No Raves or Parties (not to exclude parties for YL Events), Nothing Political, Nothing Suggestive or Misleading, Nothing with Sexually Explicit Content, No Revealing or Innappropriate Images for Children Under the age of 18, No Dating or Personal Ads/Listings
- Relevant Listings and Advertisements Only: Listings and advertisements are to be relevant and pertinent to things that would be of interest or usefulness to Young Living members and Independent Distributors. Oily Marketplace will at its sole discretion determine what is considered relevant and pertinent. We reserve all rights to refuse listings we feel are inappropriate for any and all reasons.
- English Language Only: All content in listings, reviews, and advertisements must be in the English language. At this time we do not support other languages.
- No Broken, Dead, or Non-Compliant Links: All links from listings must be in working order. Links may not go to websites or other locations which do not acurately represent the listing from which they came. In addition links may not go to websites or other locations with harmful content (i.e. viruses, pornography, illegal content).
- Must be FDA Compliant: All content (images, descriptions, etc) used on a listing or advertisement must be FDA compliant. In addition, websites that are linked to from your listing or advertisement must be in compliance with FDA rules and regulations. If you're a Young Living Independent Distributor you already know what this means. If not, please check our FAQ page for clarification.
- Family-Friendly Content Only: Content in listings and advertisements must be suitable for viewing by all ages and audiences. This includes titles, descriptions, images, keywords, and any other content viewable by visitors to our website. This is a family-friendly website - if you post obscene, offensive, defamatory, hateful, or illegal content your listing, review, or advertisement may be suspended until it is corrected. (i.e. if your listing, event, or review contains anything sexually explicit, includes profanity, seeks to defame or beat-up on another individual or business including Young Living, or contains products or information that is unlawful).
- No Young Living or other Manufacturer Branded Photographs or Images may be used (per Young Living Compliance) - if bottles or product are shown in your photos/images then they must be unlabeled or generic bottles and/or products.
- No Copyrighted/Trademarked Content Without Approval: Content on listings and advertisements must not be copyrighted or trademarked unless you own the copyright/trafemark or you have prior wriitten permission to use that content/image on our website. Oily Marketplace, LLC will not be held liable for damages incurred by posting content or images that are published illegally.
- Listing/Advertisement Approvals: To maintain the regulations of this website all listings and advertisements must go through an approval process before being posted live for others to see. This does not guarantee that we will catch everything that is non-compliant so if you see something we need to be aware of, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Oily Marketplace team will do its best to review listings as quickly as possible but please allow up to 2 business days for your listing to be reviewed.
- Terms of Service: You must agree to the Terms of Service before listing anything on the Oily Marketplace website.
- Refund Policy: You may cancel your listing at anytime. We do not provide refunds on month-to-month listings. On annual listings you may receive a refund on the total number of remaining months (current month is non-refundable). For more information or to request a refund, please contact us at email@example.com. Listings may be canceled at any time by clicking "remove" on the listing from your Sponsor Dashboard. You may then create a new listing to fill the position of the one you deleted.
Warranty: No warranties expressed or implied. Use of website and/or listing on website is at your own risk. Oily Marketplace will make its best effort to limit down-time and prevent software issues but will not be held liable for loss of traffic, income, or any other damages due to any such issues. Furthermore, Oily Marketplace makes no claims as to the amount of traffic or exposure you will be receive by listing on this website. For more information, please read our Terms of Service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.