The use of homeopathic essential oils to soothe, abate and conquer physical, emotional and psychological conditions and maladies is taking the world by storm.
Ryan Watson, M.Ed., has witnessed the astonishing benefits and relief botanicals bring his clients at the Watson Psychological Health Center (WPHC).
In The Miracle of Essential Oils he discusses neuroscience, meditation and relaxation methods, affirmations, tapping, plus better eating and exercise habits to shift negative emotions and trauma to a positive, healthier lifestyle.
“The oils work ‘holistically’ with your body’s chemistry and nervous system. It’s important to know how your body works so you can understand how the oils bring about physiological and emotional changes.”
Suffering from PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) that took control of his life while serving in Iraq as a U.S. Army soldier, Jason Sapp has seen the healing power of God’s little “power plants” first-hand:
“The Army does a great job training for combat and the rules of engagement. But we weren’t trained to know how to handle surviving while so many were severely wounded or killed. I didn’t lose my life on the battlefield. But I almost lost my life when I returned to the States through depression and over-medication. Essential oils brought me back to my family, and the phenomenal life I’m living today!”
Having a mutual passion to spread the word about alternative resources to wellness, Ryan and Jason wrote The Miracle of Essential Oils to help people think clearly, have a stronger body, and live a life of majestic purpose!
This book is for:
- anyone suffering from physical, emotional and spiritual trauma.
- individuals trying to eliminate stress while maintaining a work/life balance.
- men and women who’ve been to war and experienced stress, hardships and horrific losses in battle and after returning to civilian life.
- individuals working in service-related areas such as firefighters, police and EMTs who suffer from similar kinds of trauma.
- people dealing with damage from physical and psychological traumas (divorce, work-related trauma, alcoholism, sexual and drug addictions, etc.)
- children and teens suffering from many of the same symptoms and conditions adults experience.